V3, Lounge and Dance Club in Eden Center - Closed

I'm willing to bet I'm the only (non-Vietnamese) person on this website to have been to V3 Lounge (or, for that matter, even knows where it is).

It is, perhaps, the single most hidden place I can think of. Even if you've been to Eden Center twenty times, you've probably never seen it.

I think we stumbled across V3 after the Rice Paper dinner.

well, when we left Rice Paper there was a velvet rope set up and several people in line, women dressed in very short skirts and tight fitting tops, and they were entering what looked to be an underground club. Entrance was over near the large Vietnamese supermarket in the middle section (with the indoor stores).

Although that doesn't appear to be where the entrance to V3 is located, so maybe we stumbled across an even more super secret club ;-)

well, when we left Rice Paper there was a velvet rope set up and several people in line, women dressed in very short skirts and tight fitting tops, and they were entering what looked to be an underground club. Entrance was over near the large Vietnamese supermarket in the middle section (with the indoor stores)

Now you have me thinking that there must be two entrances, and I've only been in the back entrance. Trust me, there's no velvet rope set up here (and this would definitely be "underground" from the front of the mall). I've always wondered how this place could possibly survive, and this would explain it.

Are you sure? V3 is not something you stumble across (unless you're on bath salts); it's something you seek out.

Is it next to Planet Fitness?

When that was my gym, we used to go by there all the time - and I know lawyers who got a lot of work out of there. (And we had some entertaining "incidents" in the parking lot outside of it).

Well, that explains about 50% of the police reports in the Falls-Church News-Press. Those seem to trend towards smoking in an establishment, public drunkenness, and males marking their territory in an inappropriate way. It all makes sense now.

When I used to frequent Eden Center (about 10 years ago), I had a Vietnamese friend who pointedly told me that Eden Center on a Saturday night from about 9:30pm onward was a better place not to be unless you liked watching Falls Church police at work.