Pasta Plus, Laurel - Fraternal Owners Massimo "Max" and Sabatino Mazziotti's Homemade Pasta on Route 198 and Route 1

I haven't been in a few years now, but Pasta Plus in Laurel, at the center of the Route 1 and Route 198 tic-tac-toe board, has a warming, casual atmosphere, a charming owner, really good homemade pasta, tasty white pizzas and fresh fish specials worth getting.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I'd suggest Pasta Plus as well. I was hoping to stop there on the way back from an O's game last weekend, but it was a little too early for dinner and we didn't stop.

I haven't been in a few years now, but Pasta Plus in Laurel, at the center of the Route 1 and Route 198 tic-tac-toe board, has a warming, casual atmosphere, a charming owner, really good homemade pasta, tasty white pizzas and fresh fish specials worth getting.

Cheers,

Rocks.

So Pasta Plus it was. Little Mexico got the veto due to the fact that the people I picked up from the airport had just spent the last ten days in Los Angeles/San Diego in the company of Hispanics, so they were a little tired of the whole thing. (The food, not the people! Haha.)

I think PP is a place you would have to know by word of mouth, because I never would have found that on my own, and if I had, I never would have gone in based on the outward appearance.

But inside we were warmly welcomed and the owner was there to check on us. I ordered the spinach agnolotti in a cream sauce. It was really good. The others enjoyed their meals too. But we weren't blown out of the water or anything. (I probably went in thinking I'd never even consider going somewhere like Pasta Mia again.) I'd recommend it to others, but I doubt I'd make a special trip for it.

Rocks, thanks again for telling me about the place.

Ditto

You beat me to it!

We haven't ate at Pasta Plus in ten years but still hear wonderful things about it. We stopped in Saturday night. We were in line at 4:50. About 5:07 they open the doors. First thing we noticed was that the usual wonderful smell was not there. We were seated in a matter of minutes and our waitress came by almost immediately. She, Natalie was great. Not Eve great but for the location and kind of restaurant absolutely wonderful. We shared an order of mussels in a white wine sauce that were okay. Plenty for two people. Ken's lasagna was cool, dry, and not good at all. My seafood and pasta dish was cool and all of the seafood was overcooked but the pasta was fine. Our starter salads were very good with the house dressing. We shared a piece of ricotta cheesecake that was also very good. Considering our check and Natalie's great service it wasn't an awful experience but the food was a disappointment. For the area I am sure it is still one of the better places to eat but we won't make a special trip again.

Cheers,

Rocks.

Actually, it's hard NOT to order one of their many daily specials. I have to fight with my own brain sometimes to get *just* the lasagna (which is fantastic).... ;)

This place is great. The food really tastes authenic - not too salty and not too creamy. I think they also make their own bread.

We're regulars of the carry-out section, but go a few times a year to the restaurant part. Some important things to remember, the main restaurant part is closed on Mondays. The Take-Out counter is open (I think) 7 days a week). Also on Mondays, the 'Cafe' part of the 'restaurant' is open with limited seats (and I think limited menu). For those wine-lovers, they have a reserve list of wines available, but you have to ask for the special list.

This is still my local go-to pizza place (in Laurel, where I live). Indulged in some of their pizza yesterday -- pepperoni & garlic -- love it (you better like garlic if you order garlic on your pizza though, maybe love it would make more sense).

Have not been in the actual restaurant in quite a while, though.

I love love LOVE this place. If I lived anywhere near Laurel I would be there on a regular basis. The sauces are great and most if not all of the pasta is made in house - and for the $$$? A staggering value.

The owners sponsor a food-themed group trip to Italy every year and it's always been a dream of ours to catch it at some point. I simply cannot recommend this place highly enough if you are anywhere near it.

2 weeks ago I bought my first house with my lady, we scored 4 acres and a 160 yr old farm house in laurel, desperate for something delicious to eat after the long days cleaning and unpacking we did some research and decided on pasta plus. What a great place. Very tasty pasta and their sauces are tops. I ordered veal scallopinis with a lemon butter and she got tagietelle with butter and sage and some mushrooms, mine came with a side of some red sauce noodles. Every dish was spot on as far as texture and seasoning and all aspects. For dessert we got the Marsala custard over berries, rivaled 2 Amy's. I have to say this place is impressive, we went back for wood fired pizza a few days after and it was amazing too. I think the cooks here do a stellar job and I tell you what, I'd buy each and everyone of them a cold beer just to say thanks for helping me not starve before poist came out to hook up our propane.

2 weeks ago I bought my first house with my lady, we scored 4 acres and a 160 yr old farm house in laurel, desperate for something delicious to eat after the long days cleaning and unpacking we did some research and decided on pasta plus. What a great place. Very tasty pasta and their sauces are tops. I ordered veal scallopinis with a lemon butter and she got tagietelle with butter and sage and some mushrooms, mine came with a side of some red sauce noodles. Every dish was spot on as far as texture and seasoning and all aspects. For dessert we got the Marsala custard over berries, rivaled 2 Amy's. I have to say this place is impressive, we went back for wood fired pizza a few days after and it was amazing too. I think the cooks here do a stellar job and I tell you what, I'd buy each and everyone of them a cold beer just to say thanks for helping me not starve before poist came out to hook up our propane.

Congratulations on your house, Justin - it will be both a source of great joy and a money pit. :)

I guess I've never chimed in about Pasta Plus. I used to live in Laurel, and Pasta Plus was my go-to restaurant for years (it's in Italic in the Dining Guide) - it's been very good since the late 1980s, and perhaps even before that, although I haven't been now in many years so my information isn't current. Great to hear they're still putting out good plates of food.

Welcome to the neighborhood. :)

I used to live in Laurel, and Pasta Plus was my go-to restaurant for years

Say "hi" next time! :) As a Laurel ex-pat, this was one of my favorite restaurants not only in Laurel, but anywhere between Baltimore and Washington (along with Tersiguel's and the Kings Contrivance). I have had dozens of meals here, and can never recall a bad one. The last time I was there, maybe for lunch in 2004, I thought to myself, "this could be the greatest restaurant in the shittiest location in the shittiest building within a 250 mile radius."

Glad to hear they are still cranking out great food, and I need to figure out a way to get up there again.

2 weeks ago I bought my first house ...

Congratulations!

Glad to hear they are still cranking out great food, and I need to figure out a way to get up there again.

What is the suave gentleman's name who worked the front of the house? He had a very graceful, understated (but commanding) floor presence, and I always assumed he was the owner.

Funny, as I was typing this, my mind shifted to Sergio Toni of Sergio's. Pasta Plus and Sergio's were my favorite restaurants at that time - this is when DonRocks was just in his formative period, and in fact the "birth" of DonRocks can be traced to the bottle of 1970 Latour that Ken Pines opened for him at Sergio's, way back in 1987 or 1988.

At Pasta Plus, I think his name was Max. At Tersiguel's? Fernand (sp?). At King's Contrivance? Richard Ackman.

Wow, and here he is! His name is Massimo "Max" Mazziotti, and this is bringing back very precious memories to me. When I lived in Laurel, I'd drive to Pasta Plus and meet my parents for dinner, who would be coming from White Oak. Good times, bittersweet thoughts - I'll never forget the time my parents came over to get me at 3 AM because I had an ear infection so painful that I couldn't even drive myself to the hospital. Actually, I *had* forgotten it until just now. I know I've talked about my mom a lot on this forum, but I loved my dad equally as much.

(King's Contrivance is really bad now, btw. That was my first-ever fine dining experience, and I remember very well that my aunt recommended the quiche (an exotic-sounding dish that I'd never heard of before) Click here for a nexus between the past and the present).

I have had dozens of meals here, and can never recall a bad one. The last time I was there, maybe for lunch in 2004, I thought to myself, "this could be the greatest restaurant in the shittiest location in the shittiest building within a 250 mile radius."

I think I'll head up to Laurel. tx

Ha, you bet! And they put the pricier ones right there. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement on the house, Becky brought home a meatball sub the other day and while it was no litteris but it was solid. It is a pretty awful looking little strip mall, brings to mind Alberto's trattoria in glen burnie, same strip mall with dark windows and you walk in they have tuxedoed waiters and a dessert cart.

I also lived in Laurel for a while, and this was for me the hands-down best restaurant in that town. Max's brother Sabatino used to run a sibling restaurant in the old Bowie Mall with a near-identical menu, called Mare e Monte, until that closed in the mid-'90s (and - this is academic now - I thought the cooking was *just slightly* better in Bowie, but don't tell Max that).

This is a place where the dining karma strategy of "go with the unfamiliar items" pays off. I don't get out to Laurel much these days, so stopping in for a meal has become at best a once-a-year thing. But my go-to items are still on the menu: the crêpe dishes (scrippellé in busse, crespoline), and the salsiccia Calabrese. The timballo alla Teramano is also worth a go: an unusually thin-layered lasagna, vaguely reminiscent of Trabocchi's vincisgrassi, except with familiar lasagna flavors.

I finally got around to Pasta Plus. Good restaurant, good Italian food, gracious helpful service. Max was very nice...and I was able to convey a complement/joke he appreciated. It is no doubt in one of the ugliest "strip centers imaginable, and oldish with a vacant space to the side housing now unused auto bays. yep that is not appetizing. Yep, this is uglier than my Md suburban fave, Il Pizzico.

Now for the extremely worthwhile good.

First, while its housed in an ugly property its extremely accessable at Rte 1 and 198 and close to 95. That makes this wonderful restaurant accessable to everyone in the Baltimore DC corridor. Plenty of parking.

Inside is upgraded and made more intimae breaking up the dining area inside a routine reail space with attractive walls, and setting. Max was there and accomodating, checking on all the patrons. We spoke briefly, and he asked if I was Italian...sadly no but grew up so many wanna be mafioso's in Soprano country that I sometimes feel like it.

And now the important part the food. This is good Italian. Two main courses and two appetizers is not enough to give great kudos. We had a pasta dish with white sauce and a chicken dish with red sauce plus pasta on the side.

Delicious fresh pasta. That is such a gift. It is so incredibly superior to what is out there in most places. Eat it early and feast on it. Its a rare and absolute bonus one doesn't see in most restaurants and virtually never at these affordable price points.

The sauces were good, maybe very good. Again extraordinarily good in this region and at these price points. Linguini in brocoli Excellent garlic and oil. Simple....very very tasty. We added pollo cacciatore, oh someting I've eaten for ages. Nice...not my favorite...but a very nice sauce if not as hearty thick as I enjoy it.

Two appetizers..asparagus baked in parmigian and a very very fresh mozzerlla capreze. And then salads on top...and very wonderful bread...ah very tasty fresh breads...

Two beers...I'm sorry we couldn't comment on the large wine inventory.

Had I lived closer this would have been certainly a go to restaurant. Charming, tasty, Incredible values and terrific service to boot. What was interesting was to see so many patrons embrace Max upon leaving. This is deservedly a very popular restaurant.

You guys are making me pine away for Pasta Plus, my neighborhood favorite for many years (*) - now, it's a trek, and makes me realize how astutefortunate I am to have moved to *the* ultimate neighborhood in the DC area for quick access to most restaurants: 20 minutes to Cleveland Park; 20 minutes to Fairfax, 25 minutes to Old Town, 25 minutes to Bethesda, 30 minutes to Silver Spring - tough to beat. Man, when my mom was around I really had it all covered.

H Street is a problem, but I work with it.

(*) That, and Sergio's. Sergio Toni would not believe it if you told him this website existed.

@ Don: I **LOVE** family style Italian food. When I left I told Max I made a big mistake not finding this place. But I also realized that I might never or hardly ever have gone there. I moved to this area abt 30 years ago. I lived in DC, North Bethesda, and Arlington. I wouldn't of gone. ....or hardly ever. It would have been a trek. Especially based on an old trend to "wine" it up.

Living near a lot of restaurants is a plus...considering what you do, enjoy doing, and make a practice of in lieu of cooking, slicing, dicing, blanching, and braising.

@Justin: While going here we didn't really check DR.com for menu suggestions. Now.....I'll know what to order. LOL ;)

I have trouble not ordering the same thing every time here. Clams with white wine appetizer and veal parm with pasta side entree. And zabaglione for dessert. It's probably what I'll ask for if I'm ever on death row.

I do the same thing. Calamari or fried mozzarella in Carozza, chicken cremoso, and I too cannot pass up the zabaglione.

Is there anything worth getting in the market here, short of doing a takeout meal? Homemade pasta? Raviolis? Sauces?

I had left overs from the meal the other day. The homemade pasta was still good. In fact the chicken and sauce were still good. But boy I like that pasta!!!!!!

They have burrata on the menu right now, and it's very very fresh. I didn't ask whether they're making it in house but its probably second best I've had to the one I was served at Komi, this version while needing a bit of salt came with sultanas, pine nuts, cherry tomatoes and blanched peeled asparagus was awesome. Oh there was 3 big ass slices of prosciutto too. And your never gonna fucking believe me but its 9.50. It was silly tonight, me and the lady had that, fried calamari a half liter of red wine I had veal parm(obviously) and she the veal with artichokes then we split a zabaglione. Bill was 75. Y'all gotta leave the city more often.

• Like 2

All this talk made me ignore the leftovers I brought with me for lunch today, and head over to Pasta Plus since I was in Laurel.  The burrata was tempting, but I wasn't hungry enough to tackle that and a pasta (plus the salad that comes with).  I went with a special - fettuccine with Aurora sauce and crab.  As always, the pasta was perfect.  The sauce was pretty heavy, but not bad, and the plate was bursting with crab.  And for $13.95, a hell of a deal.

I asked for sparkling water and was looked upon as though I had asked to drink from the toilet.  Strange they wouldn't have Pellegrino or something similar on offer.

Next time I'll have to try hard to branch out from the pasta and try the veal parm, but I don't know if I have the inner strength.

• Like 1

You all are making we want to hit up the restaurant again, stat. I'm a regular customer of their carryout, mostly their pizzas (good to very good depending on the night), and sometimes order off the regular menu for carryout. You all do know that virtually everything they crank out of that kitchen is available for takeout right? Anyway, I tend to veer over to their specials, but need to look at some of the menu items you are as waxing poetic over. :)

The space is kind of tired and in need of an update, but I doubt they'll do it. Honestly, I am not sure how much longer they will keep the place going since the brothers are both getting older.

A couple of side notes, they do have something similar to a reserve wine list - but you need to ask for it. Some well aged stuff on there at times! Their standard side salad is truly pointless and boring. Why they even bother is beyond me. But sometimes they have salad specials, and they do a good organic greens mixed salad that is solid.

I was there yesterday picking up a couple of pizzas. I was a little early, so I was checking something on my phone while I watched three vans/cars all park, empty out with maybe 6 adults and a dozen or more teenage girls all head in to Pasta Plus. About 2 to 3 minutes later they all come back out and start to load back in. I had gotten out of the car by now and was heading in to the market side to pick up my pizza and I overheard one of the adults say to another, 'Yeah, Olive Garden. Just down the street. Can one of you call ahead right now to get our name in?'

oyvey

Couple of notes about their pizza toppings. Their onions are not caramelized (i like them that way as well as not). Their pancetta is great. And if you get garlic, man expect to stink up a storm! Best paired with their relatively spicy pepperoni.

OK I am concerned. Most of my experience with Pasta Plus over the last 15 years has been carryout pizza.

There's been a decline on the last two trips in the quality and I am worried.

Anyone else notice a change in the last couple of months?

*I* was worried when they got the space next door and put the pizza oven in! And that was in the 1980s.

OK I am concerned. Most of my experience with Pasta Plus over the last 15 years has been carryout pizza.

There's been a decline on the last two trips in the quality and I am worried.

Anyone else notice a change in the last couple of months?

OK, the latest pizzas were solid - not great, but solid. Like somebody actually gave a crap making them. Will report back on future pies.

If you go to dine in, go for the specials. Always always good.

OK, the latest pizzas were solid - not great, but solid. Like somebody actually gave a crap making them. Will report back on future pies.

If you go to dine in, go for the specials. Always always good.

And the most recent batch (yes I eat a lot of pizza) were finally back to very solid pies. Whew.

This all being said - are these the best pies? No? Best in the DC Metro even? No. Best in Laurel? Yes.

And I do not consider Facci to be Laurel - that is more like Fulton/Maple Lawn/South Columbia.

On 7/30/2016 at 3:35 PM, Pool Boy said:

I ended up getting carryout from there instead of Pasta Plus because, I kid you not, I tried calling Pasta Plus about two dozen times over the course of 8 minutes or so and I just gave up. That is not the first time.

This probably deserves a different thread, but I noted this comment and in the last several days have called some different businesses and restaurants and been unable to get through or was put on hold forever.    Then I reviewed some business data and further thought of this.

Conceptually what goes on at Pasta Plus?  Do they not have enough phone lines?  Do they not have enough people to answer the phone during busy hours?  Is it both?  Do they have an easy way to order on line?   (Just checked.  Can't order on line).

Do they have any idea how many orders they are losing like the one above and the other times that has happened...and how many other folks experience the same frustration?  I suspect that on any night in and around the greater Laurel area there are thousands of diners.  They end up eating everywhere from McDonald's to Papa Johns to various dining establishments.  If there is an impediment to ordering, dining, making a reservation ....that is as simple to fix as "adding a phone line"   you lose a lot of business. 

Its difficult to assess.  I don't know if there is a lost "phone call" monitor or technology...but there should be.  It would be incredibly valuable.  I've seen this topic discussed, analyzed and scrutinized and I've monitored the phone calls to certain business types.  Its amazing how much business is lost by this.  Anecdotally, read reviews across the board and you will see mention of people endlessly aggravated as their phone calls weren't answered or they were put on hold for a long time.

When using a phone monitoring business on quite a few businesses its amazing to hear how much business is lost.  It has flabbergasted me.   Finally I recently reviewed how much effort it takes to get sales for one type of business and shared that data with a friend who related that for his "bigger business" with bigger sales...it takes quite a number of "touches"   (touches probably means different connections/interactions/calls/efforts) to get one sale made.   It is a lot of effort.

I recall that somewhere in this forum Dean was discussing the pros and cons of OpenTable from his smaller based restaurant.  On the other end of the costs are the costs a restaurant carries to have someone answering the phone...as opposed to having reservations made automatically via a system such as OT. 

As a restaurateur I would feel a lot of pain and look hard to rectify that which PoolBoy described above.  Especially if its occurred several times.  I'd fix that asap. 

The fascinating thing is that, as annoyed as I am when this happens, I have not made any comments to the owners/managers/anyone there. I should.

There are times where I keep plugging away and eventually get through, taking a few minutes. But sometimes that is just too much of a pain and I just change course like I did here and order something else from somewhere else. I echo DaveO's comments that it would be great, as a restaurant owner (or any business) to know when and where you are losing business due to something as simple to fix as phone lines. Anecdotally, I think the guys that own and run Pasta Plus are perhaps not the most technologically advanced and use the tools they are familiar with and seem effective to them. But adding more staff to handle the phones at key hours and adding greater phone line capacity is so ridiculously simple. You can add VOIP lines in the cloud and route to wherever you want whenever you want and change it at a moment's notice. You could have a work from home person take these calls and route the orders in to the people at the restaurant - of course those tickets would have to then be entered again for the kitchen to know what to do/ But if you had an ability to order online, I would bet that you could make an admin type login that could place orders using the same infrastructure. The other frustrating thing that the To-Go staff do more often than they should, is forget there are people that are on hold on the phone lines that they do have. You dial them up, they answer, and put you immediately on hold. And then.....nothing. My threshold for waiting is shorter or longer at times, but the call length clock gets longer and longer and I basically hang up after 2 minutes (but have waited as long as 6 minutes - sometimes finally getting someone to pick up the line, often not). Right after hanging up, I call right back and either they put me immediately on hold again (bad sign, might have to change where I am getting carry out from) or they answer and take my order (which is weird, because I was the blinking light on your phone panel for these last 2 to 6 minutes!). All this being said, sometimes you put up with stuff for favorite places like PP.

As you mentioned OpenTable, I thought of another thing that I find myself doing - picking a place I want to go based on what is available for when I want to dine (either immediately or in the future). But I realize that I am LIMITING my list of possibles to ONLY those places on OpenTable. See? I know there are places not on OpenTable, and there are places that do not take reservations (also I assume not on OpenTable). But it is so easy to make reservations using this tool, that it is easy to forget these facts.  I wonder how restaurant owners consider this in determining if the do or do not utilize OpenTable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pool Boy said:

The fascinating thing is that, as annoyed as I am when this happens, I have not made any comments to the owners/managers/anyone there. I should.

There are times where I keep plugging away and eventually get through, taking a few minutes. But sometimes that is just too much of a pain and I just change course like I did here and order something else from somewhere else.

The amazing thing about this is suppose they lose thirty of these calls a night.  Calls for families with several people.  That is something in the thousands $$ per night.  7 nights/week.  52 weeks a year.  Man oh man.   You sooooo want to get a fix on this. 

Going back to our own experiences...EVERY time we've listened to  businesses we hear stuff that has cost us money.  Every time.    If we don't monitor this stuff regularly and let it lapse it ends up costing thousands or tens of or hundreds of....

But amazingly its the same thing for an astonishing number of businesses.   Meanwhile because of it...sometimes the Yia's Yia's and so many others get those orders. 

2 hours ago, Pool Boy said:

There are times where I keep plugging away and eventually get through, taking a few minutes. But sometimes that is just too much of a pain and I just change course like I did here and order something else from somewhere else.

The first thing I thought of when I read your original post was Pupatella, who simply doesn't take phone calls during dinner hours in my experience - I gave up trying to order carryout from them awhile back, because nobody picks up the phone, and I don't want to go in there, order, and wait (even though it's only about 10-15 minutes - the parking situation has a lot to do with that also).

I've never actually asked Enzo or Anastasia about this, but I've always assumed that they're operating near capacity during dinner, and don't want to interrupt service with carryout orders, which would be a perfectly valid reason. Yes, they're losing business, but when there are ten customers in line (which there often are), pulling the cashier off the line to take a phone order might be irksome - plus, both the pizzaiolo and the oven might get overwhelmed if they allowed call-in orders; during the afternoon, it has never been a problem.

Two other restaurants that won't do phone-in that popped into my head are Restaurant Eve and Tail Up Goat. Note that all four of these restaurants are ranked #1 or #2 in their respective neighborhoods, although that doesn't really mean much.

14 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

The first thing I thought of when I read your original post was Pupatella, who simply doesn't take phone calls during dinner hours in my experience - I gave up trying to order carryout from them awhile back, because nobody picks up the phone, and I don't want to go in there, order, and wait (even though it's only about 10-15 minutes - the parking situation has a lot to do with that also).

I've never actually asked Enzo or Anastasia about this, but I've always assumed that they're operating near capacity during dinner, and don't want to interrupt service with carryout orders, which would be a perfectly valid reason. Yes, they're losing business, but when there are ten customers in line (which there often are), pulling the cashier off the line to take a phone order might be irksome - plus, both the pizzaiolo and the oven might get overwhelmed if they allowed call-in orders; during the afternoon, it has never been a problem.

Two other restaurants that won't do phone-in that popped into my head are Restaurant Eve and Tail Up Goat. Note that all four of these restaurants are ranked #1 or #2 in their respective neighborhoods, although that doesn't really mean much.

A couple of years ago I was in Laurel for a week of work, stayed in Laurel and dined at Pasta Plus several times in the week.  Can't recall the hours.  Could have been prime dining time or  early or late.  Don't recall.  They had seats available.  They would have taken more business.  Happily.

I research technology but I've never looked for a "phone calls lost technology".  Of course if you have a roll over phone number that kicks in fast without too many rings, and goes to an answering recording or technology you can tell how many people hang up on you.   That is all you need.  That is easier than easy.  If you are losing a lot of calls there is your answer.  You can get a great estimate of how much business you are losing.  If you are selling out every night...you might not care.  If you aren't you should care.  If you can sell more you can make more, pay your people more, give the BOH more income, etc etc.  

On the calling side...I simply hate it when I call a place and they don't answer.   Over two days I called a business I know, the phone rang interminably, finally there was a machine response to get me to leave a message. Meanwhile I was looking at their website and it has one of those options to "autochat" with them.  So my message was "Are you open".  call...and I left my name and number.   I seriously didn't know if they were open...at all.  

Meanwhile in the restaurant business...in one sense when they are busy with customers, during lunch and dinner....they put all their resources to customers.  But man, I don't know.  Not even answering the phone.  Come on.  Can you breathe and chew gum at the same time????

Does anyone know what the wait is like here on a Friday night if we don't get there right when they open (we'd probably be getting there around 6:30pm)?

I went once during the week after 6pm and didn't have to wait at all and I tried to go once on a Saturday shortly after they opened and there was a line out the door. This was a couple of years ago and I wondered what the current situation was.

Well, it is largely random I am sorry to say. Sometimes it is hopping and sometimes....not. But largely, the early dinner crew is all checking out at 6:30pm and so there is a decent chance you can thread the needle. And always listen to the specials. Always.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Pool Boy said:

Well, it is largely random I am sorry to say. Sometimes it is hopping and sometimes....not. But largely, the early dinner crew is all checking out at 6:30pm and so there is a decent chance you can thread the needle. And always listen to the specials. Always.

Thank you! It's been a long time since I ate there (at least 5 years). If only they took reservations! 😂