Sources for Hydrogen

Al Dente

I found a local organic oxygen provider who will sell me a case or two a week for a reasonable price. Each case contains 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 oxygen atoms.

Trouble is, finding good artisanal hydrogen is difficult. Where do you get yours? I need approximately twice as much H as O.

Thanks in advance!

Touché!

I found a local organic oxygen provider who will sell me a case or two a week for a reasonable price. Each case contains 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 oxygen atoms.

Trouble is, finding good artisanal hydrogen is difficult. Where do you get yours? I need approximately twice as much H as O.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Technically you would need approximately 12.60% as much H as O. Gases are typically sold by weight so even though you need twice as many H atoms as O atoms the O atoms weight approximately 16 times as much as the H atom. Thus for your 265.5 grams of oxygen that you bought (i.e. the 1*10^25 atoms above) you'd need around 33.44 grams of hydrogen. I wouldn't want you to get taken advantage of by those ruthless hydrogen dealers and buy more hydrogen than you need...

Technically you would need approximately 12.60% as much H as O. Gases are typically sold by weight so even though you need twice as many H atoms as O atoms the O atoms weight approximately 16 times as much as the H atom. Thus for your 265.5 grams of oxygen that you bought (i.e. the 1*10^25 atoms above) you'd need around 33.44 grams of hydrogen. I wouldn't want you to get taken advantage of by those ruthless hydrogen dealers and buy more hydrogen than you need...

I was thinking of buying some mint atoms as well and making a refreshing beverage. What do you think? Would a gram or two do? On second thought, for the full experience, I may go ahead and construct the mint from the sub-atomic level.

Do I need any special equipment to handle quarks and leptons? I was planning on using my Cuisinart.

I was thinking of buying some mint atoms as well and making a refreshing beverage. What do you think? Would a gram or two do? On second thought, for the full experience, I may go ahead and construct the mint from the sub-atomic level.

Do I need any special equipment to handle quarks and leptons? I was planning on using my Cuisinart.

Calling Todd Thrasher.......

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) doesn't come online until next year. Its successor, the International Linear Collider (ILC) will be a next-generation system in a very literal sense of the word...as I understand it, ILC is still dependent on technologies yet to be invented, and will probably come online sometime during the careers of the generation of physicists now in school. So take monavano's advice, sit back, and have a lemony laurel.

As a nice bit of self-referentiality, the World-Wide Web system through which you're reading this message on dr.com, had its origins in a set of tools used by CERN physicists nearly two decades ago to collaborate with colleagues throughout the world.