Sending Food to Your Valentine's Office

DanCole42

From a recent Artisan Confections email

At Artisan Confections, we're celebrating love with special Fleur de Sel Caramels, covered in pretty pink hearts and tied with a pretty pink ribbon. We're also offering a Valentine's Day Gift Bag, filled to the brim with those fancy Caramels, Bittersweet Hot Chocolate Mix, Almonds Dragee, and our Signature Box of fifteen bonbons. All that decadence is wrapped up in a beautiful red bag, ready to be given to your Valentine for just $60. These Valentine's Day treats will be available starting Thursday, February 7th until the 14th.

Much better than giant cookies, I would think.

I don't want to be involved in any nepotism and don't want to get accused of pimping my uncle, but he has a cookie company in Brooklyn, Little Buddy Biscuit Company, that makes awesome cookies. Not sure if it is too late to order for Thursday, but it is something to look into, I know that you wouldn't be disappointed. He doesn't have a website, but I have attached some of his brochures to look over if you are interested, it may be a bit of a different idea for Valentine's Day.

BigBuddyHolidayList.pdf

BuddyValentineSpecial.pdf