Vero Beach, FL

Lydia R

I'll be in Vero Beach Florida and have already gathered some good prospects from my host and other boards. However, more suggestions are welcome [please, the pickings are slim].

I'm interested in finding a good example of South Florida Coal-Fired Pizza this trip. It was recently brought to our area by the late Phat Pug in Perry Hall. The closest to Vero will be 75 miles south in Palm Beach Gardens [Anthony's and Vic & Angelo's]. Can anyone help me decide between them or suggest alternates?

I'll be in Vero Beach Florida and have already gathered some good prospects from my host and other boards. However, more suggestions are welcome [please, the pickings are slim].

I'm interested in finding a good example of South Florida Coal-Fired Pizza this trip. It was recently brought to our area by the late Phat Pug in Perry Hall. The closest to Vero will be 75 miles south in Palm Beach Gardens [Anthony's and Vic & Angelo's]. Can anyone help me decide between them or suggest alternates?

Lydia,

How did your trip to Vero go? I was there several times a few years back and found it to be a wasteland almost completely lacking in foodie opportunities, especially good pizza. Since I have to go back for a few more trips next year I was wondering if things improved.

Gordon