Weapons-Grade Foods

Al Dente

This is more of an automotive question, but certainly food and cooking related. What would happen if I jammed a raw egg (or perhaps as many as will fit) into an exhaust pipe?

We have this douchebag neighbor who drives a Honda Accord. It's just a regular freakin' Accord, but he seems to think it's all pimped out with one of those loud mufflers with the extra large tail pipe. Now I'm all for expressing your individuality through your exhaust system selection, but he often pulls in after 10 or 11pm and then sits in his car for a minute revving his (what, 120 hp?) engine. I figure one "F U" deserves another so I thought I'd toss an egg or twelve in there.

I'm sure it would cook with all the heat, but what I want to know is whether or not it'd really stink up his ride. I'm hoping it will.

Thoughts? Good alternatives? The potato option is so last year.

This is more of an automotive question, but certainly food and cooking related. What would happen if I jammed a raw egg (or perhaps as many as will fit) into an exhaust pipe?

We have this douchebag neighbor who drives a Honda Accord. It's just a regular freakin' Accord, but he seems to think it's all pimped out with one of those loud mufflers with the extra large tail pipe. Now I'm all for expressing your individuality through your exhaust system selection, but he often pulls in after 10 or 11pm and then sits in his car for a minute revving his (what, 120 hp?) engine. I figure one "F U" deserves another so I thought I'd toss an egg or twelve in there.

I'm sure it would cook with all the heat, but what I want to know is whether or not it'd really stink up his ride. I'm hoping it will.

Does he own the residence? This reminds me of a story about my friend's grandfather who conspired with a friend to save a large quantity of urine. Then they went over to the house of a girl whose father would not let her date them and wrote "F U" on the lawn with urine. The urine killed the grass in those spots, leaving a lovely message. Just a thought. Or you could just do the good ol' bird seed trick and hope they poop all over it.

*snip*

Why not go old-school with a banana?

Any stinky, fermented concoction (be creative) poured into the vents under the windshield wipers will wreak havoc for a bit and it won't cause permanent damage to the car.