Dupont Market, 18th and S Streets NW

Generally I go here when I want a quick sandwich or burrito- open 8am to 10pm, it's nice place to pick up some beer or wine, too.

Favorites:

El Humberto (avocado, turkey, sprouts, lemon juice, salt, tomatoes on toasted ciabatta)

Roast Beef and Valfrais (when I'm feeling extra cheesy, I make them put Provolone on it too. Don't ask me why.)

Chicken Burrito- with lots of jalepenos, it's got a nice kick to it. If it's saturday or sunday, I have them add egg to the mix to make it a brunch burrito. But then it really wants more cheese.

The owner, Kevin, swears by his hamburger with an egg on it, but I've never yet had the desire for a hamburger in the middle of the day so I don't know about that.

Generally I go here when I want a quick sandwich or burrito- open 8am to 10pm, it's nice place to pick up some beer or wine, too.

Favorites:

El Humberto (avocado, turkey, sprouts, lemon juice, salt, tomatoes on toasted ciabatta)

Roast Beef and Valfrais (when I'm feeling extra cheesy, I make them put Provolone on it too. Don't ask me why.)

Chicken Burrito- with lots of jalepenos, it's got a nice kick to it. If it's saturday or sunday, I have them add egg to the mix to make it a brunch burrito. But then it really wants more cheese.

The owner, Kevin, swears by his hamburger with an egg on it, but I've never yet had the desire for a hamburger in the middle of the day so I don't know about that.

Loco Moco!