Court House Bistro, Courthouse - Closed.

Does anyone know anything about this place? It looks like it may still be under the same management as Atilla's but with a revised (Italian/Mediterranean) menu.

Here's my question: Why the name Courthouse? When I think of 'Courthouse' I think of a day I would like to have overwith and shitty cafeteria food. I don't think of bistros or Tuscany or anything like that. You?

Here's my question: Why the name Courthouse? When I think of 'Courthouse' I think of a day I would like to have overwith and shitty cafeteria food. I don't think of bistros or Tuscany or anything like that. You?

I think it's because of the same reason the Clarendon Ballroom is called what it is, it's just the name of the particular neighborhood in Arlington it's in.

Signs up out front proclaiming 'Afghan Kabob'...could it be the same place as in Crystal City?

I don't recall an Afghan Kabob in Crystal City. Do you mean Kabob Palace or Afghan Restaurant?

It didn't look like they weren't doing so well as Courthouse Bistro. Hopefully this place will be better.

I don't recall an Afghan Kabob in Crystal City. Do you mean Kabob Palace or Afghan Restaurant?

It didn't look like they weren't doing so well as Courthouse Bistro. Hopefully this place will be better.

I guess I was thinking of Kabob Palace (although there is an Afghan Kabob in Springfield. I hope it does better, too. I never tried Courthouse Bistro, but I didn't really say any reason to based on the menu.