Koh's Bulgogi

I tried to go here for lunch today, but unfortunately, could not find it. I read on Yelp that the owners were thinking about moving the cart so I drove all around the movie theater, but still no luck. Anyone know exactly where it is? Maybe I just missed it. Now I'm stuck eating cafeteria food. :lol:

I tried to go here for lunch today, but unfortunately, could not find it. I read on Yelp that the owners were thinking about moving the cart so I drove all around the movie theater, but still no luck. Anyone know exactly where it is? Maybe I just missed it. Now I'm stuck eating cafeteria food. :lol:

I tried to go today and had the same problem. They were nowhere in sight. There was some sort of street festival going on with a band and everything, but no bulgogi cart to be found on either end of the theater. I was wondering if they got kicked out while this event was going on. Ended up settling on California Tortilla instead. Boo!

I tried to go here for lunch today, but unfortunately, could not find it.

I tried to go today and had the same problem. They were nowhere in sight.

Can anyone verify that Koh's Bulgogi is still in business? Their website no longer works, and the voice mail is inconclusive.