Honey Pig at 10:30pm Friday August 22

deangold

Honey Pig is rocking late at night and Kay and I go about once every two weeks or so. And every time we do go, we say why don't we get some other folk to join us so we can stuff our faces with more kinds of dead pig? sample more of their extensive menu? So if you want to join us, let me know. Three kinds of pork belly! Three!!! Grilled Kim Chee? Stuff that I ahve never seen before but looks to be full of fat and flavor! What more can you need?

Honey Pig is on Columbia Pike just north of Little River Turnpike. More then that for directions and you're on your own.

Honey Pig is rocking late at night and Kay and I go about once every two weeks or so. And every time we do go, we say why don't we get some other folk to join us so we can stuff our faces with more kinds of dead pig? sample more of their extensive menu? So if you want to join us, let me know. Three kinds of pork belly! Three!!! Grilled Kim Chee? Stuff that I ahve never seen before but looks to be full of fat and flavor! What more can you need?

OK - this post is why I joined up after lurking for awhile. Sounds amazing! I might be out of town, but if not, count me in.

A belated thank you to Dean & Kay for their open invitation to join them at Honey Pig. This should become a regular event. The food was really good and having more people really makes it easier to try a variety of dishes. It was a great, low key (and low cost) opportunity to meet some other people from this group. Going on the later side had the advantage of the place not being overwhelmingly loud. Although it was completely full when we arrived, the crowd thinned out a little bit within about half an hour. Or maybe it was the soju and the pork belly that induced a state of tranquility that made the noise go away. Whatever, it was a great time!