dr.com HH at The Passenger, Friday, Feb. 24th 5:30 - ?

mdt

I think everyone is waiting for someone to propose date, time, and place, and then people will come flying out of the woodwork.

Ok. Not midweek, but Friday Feb. 24th 530p-??? The Passenger. How many of the 'old HH regulars' can we get to show? It would be great to get regular HHs going again.

I think everyone is waiting for someone to propose date, time, and place, and then people will come flying out of the woodwork.

Ok. Not midweek, but Friday Feb. 24th 530p-??? The Passenger. How many of the 'old HH regulars' can we get to show? It would be great to get regular HHs going again.

I'll put my money where my mouth is - I'm in.

I'll be there, not right at 5:30, but hopefully not to long after that. As for Dino, post a day and time.

How about non-"old HH regulars"? I've only been to two DR events before, both a block from my house. One was a fun dinner at American Flatbread, which closed shortly thereafter, and one was a happy hour at Restaurant 3, where I could only stay for a few minutes. But it takes no convincing at all to get me to the Passenger and it would be nice to meet some people.

How about non-"old HH regulars"? I've only been to two DR events before, both a block from my house. One was a fun dinner at American Flatbread, which closed shortly thereafter, and one was a happy hour at Restaurant 3, where I could only stay for a few minutes. But it takes no convincing at all to get me to the Passenger and it would be nice to meet some people.

I did not intend to slight anyone. I thought it would be great to see some of the folks that used to be regulars again. And of course it's a good time for new folks to start to become "old HH regulars" too. Everyone is welcome!