What Are You Drinking Right Now?

deangold

Zardetto Prosecco Brut.

An inexpensive and fun diversion while I await Top Neck Clams with garlic & hot peppadews to emerge from the oven.

Cheers to the end of a hell of a day.

(my house smells like the ocean)

(i smell like)

(teen spirit, nirvana?)

Lagunitas Pils

I bought a six-pack because I needed a bottle for a recipe (not sure which one ;) ) and this is the first I've tried drinking it. It's a little more bitter than I thought it might be, but it's pretty good.

My side yard is being taken over by the mint (estimated at covering two to three more square meters than last year), so mojito-esque drinks have been on the menu of late. I've been making them with Barrilito two-star and Angostura bitters, but I'm now out of the two-star. It must be time to go back to PR.

I wish I were still drinking the wines enjoyed at a table with friends last night. It all started with the always astonishing Agrapart and Fils Les 7 Crus, moved onto the Orin Swift Prisoner, Caldwell Rocket Science, and an Argentinean Malbec that almost made me change my mind about these wines (I think that I am forgetting at least one wine).

I wish I were still drinking the wines enjoyed at a table with friends last night. It all started with the always astonishing Agrapart and Fils Les 7 Crus, moved onto the Orin Swift Prisoner, Caldwell Rocket Science, and an Argentinean Malbec that almost made me change my mind about these wines (I think that I am forgetting at least one wine).

That Rocket Science is a lot of fun (that's the word my wife used to describe it, and I think it works). We'll be drinking some this weekend. Many thanks to Mark for selling me a case.

Freshly squeezed orange juice, using the very last of the delicious oranges Mrs. B bought for me at her local bodega. I have, so far, resisted the urge to put some gin in it despite the kids incessant arguing.

I need more of these oranges.

Freshly squeezed orange juice, using the very last of the delicious oranges Mrs. B bought for me at her local bodega. I have, so far, resisted the urge to put some gin in it despite the kids incessant arguing.

I need more of these oranges.

If you don't want to drink gin, maybe some for the kids? :lol:

Last night I mixed up a Flying Blue Dragon to try out a bottle of falernum. I didn't have blue curaçao, so it was more like a Flying Beige Dragon, and it was also pleasant enough, but not particularly interesting. I'll try something else tonight.