I stumbled upon Season 1, Episode 1 of "Making a Murderer," and was surprised at how much it sucked me in. One thing led to another, and before I know it, the entire first season, which was released on Dec 18, 2015, had been power-watched.

I knew absolutely nothing about the documentary beforehand, and waited until it was over to look anything up about it at all. Now I see there will be a Season 2, and also that it is widely criticized for being one-sided and for leaving out crucial evidence, and emphasizing skewed evidence - two of the very same things it accuses the Wisconsin criminal justice system of doing. 

Has anyone else seen this popular series? And, if so, are there any opinions, either about the show, or the subject matter?

I watched it when it was first released, so memories are a bit hazy on details, but I remember being quite disturbed by the treatment of Steven Avery but even more disturbed by the treatment of his nephew, Brendan Dassey, a child with a low IQ, not only by the police but also by his first court-appointed attorney.