Blue Corn - The Sandoval Family's Homestyle Mexican in Bella Vista

We almost left because the menu was more traditional than we were expecting, and we weren't sure we could find something that we liked. There are no combination plates or fajitas here, it's all sorts of things that you ain't never heard of. Anyway, I'm glad we stuck it out, because the food was fantastic. Everything was very fresh and appeared to be made in house. They brought over a cup of blue corn tortilla chips and a green and red salsa. It was the best salsa verde I've ever had. Or maybe it was just the first fresh version I've ever had. Either way I could have eaten it with a spoon. I got an order of tamales, which, again, were clearly made by hand on the premises, and filled with crumbled cheese, and different kinds of meats (chicken, maybe chorizo). Very tasty. The mother in law got a Cuban sandwich that was enourmous, and delicious. This had a chicken cutlet, Mexican sausage (their description), ham, various sauces, tomato, and other stuff I couldn't identify. This is the type of place where I would like to go through the entire menu. Note: cash only.