NoVa Realtor Specializing in Rentals

DonRocks

I have a friend temporarily moving to the area this summer, and will need to rent a house for a year - are there any Northern Virginia realtors out there who work the rental market? 

This renter is way overqualified to rent a house in this price range, so the realtor will have the ultimate tenant.

12 hours ago, DonRocks said:

I have a friend temporarily moving to the area this summer, and will need to rent a house for a year - are there any Northern Virginia realtors out there who work the rental market? 

This renter is way overqualified to rent a house in this price range, so the realtor will have the ultimate tenant.

Executive Housing specializes in rentals - typically houses in MD, but looks like they predominately have apartments in VA. They might be worth a call.   

Executivehousing.com

Houses tended to be higher end - think $4,000-$12,000 per month.

1 hour ago, zgast said:

Executive Housing specializes in rentals - typically houses in MD, but looks like they predominately have apartments in VA. They might be worth a call.   

Executivehousing.com

Houses tended to be higher end - think $4,000-$12,000 per month.

Thank you, zgast. This person is probably looking at places lower than that, not wanting to invest too much in a rental. 

I used Leslie Wilder and her team (www.3wilders.com) when I purchased my home in Arlington (Ballston) and could not have been more pleased.  They also support folks looking for rentals - and I give them my wholehearted endorsement.  Happy to provide more detail if you'd like.

5 hours ago, Rovers2000 said:

I used Leslie Wilder and her team (www.3wilders.com) when I purchased my home in Arlington (Ballston) and could not have been more pleased.  They also support folks looking for rentals - and I give them my wholehearted endorsement.  Happy to provide more detail if you'd like.

Thank you for posting this - my friend is going to contact Leslie.