Arlington Diner - Owner Louis Alpos' Beloved Diner in Arlington Ridge Shopping Center Closes after 32 Years

Apr 30, 2018 - "New Korean-Vietnamese Restaurant Coming to Arlington Ridge" by Bridget Reed Morawski on arlnow.com

There are informal signs up for this at 2921 S. Glebe Rd. (the former Arlington Diner space).

I don't mean to be kicking a beloved institution, but Arlington Diner was awful - I'd only been there once, but it was pretty close to abysmal.

---

But that's not why I'm writing - in the former Domino's Pizza space, at 2923 S. Glebe Rd, in-between the former Arlington Diner space and Starbucks, there's a small, hand-written sign up in the window that says "xxxxx Dumplings" (I can't remember what xxxxx is - it's something like Chinese Dumplings, or Asian Dumplings - I only glanced at it today, and I'm pretty sure the second word is "Dumpling" or "Dumplings.") Anyway, there's your non-news of the day. I'm not even certain if this is a separate restaurant, or if it's going to be part of 2921 S. Glebe Rd.