The Mayton Inn, Cary NC

DIShGo

The Mayton Inn is a charming boutique hotel in the quaint town of Cary, NC, just 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. The beautifully decorated rooms are spacious and luxurious. The staff is friendly and attentive, the lobby and grounds are lovely, and the food and bar service are quite good.

While driving toward Raleigh, I found an article online about the best hotels nearby. Number one and two on the list were more than twice the price of number three, which was The Mayton Inn. The photos looked nice and the price was right, so we decided to give it a try. 

We paid less than $200 for a king-size suite which included a free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. I would have expected to pay more for a room like this with these amenities. The bedding was fabulous, there were comfy robes and slippers, and my room-service dinner of shrimp and grits was delicious. 

Cary is a pristine little town that feels so perfect that it doesn't seem real. I felt like I was a character on "The Truman Show" or a visitor to "Pleasantville" strolling around the community.

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg