bookluvingbabe

Pre-theater, day after Thanksgiving meal

We are seeing Hamilton the day after Thanksgiving at the matinee.  I do not expect us to be stuffed from the night before.  In fact, I expect us to be hungry and a bit deprived.  Looking for a really good lunch close to the Richard Rodgers (46th and Broadway.) Going with Mr. BLB and BL-5th grader so it can't be too fancy (mostly for the adult, not the boy...)  Had thought about db Bistro Moderne but open to other suggestions.

Thanks!

On 11/4/2017 at 4:39 PM, bookluvingbabe said:

We are seeing Hamilton the day after Thanksgiving at the matinee.  I do not expect us to be stuffed from the night before.  In fact, I expect us to be hungry and a bit deprived.  Looking for a really good lunch close to the Richard Rodgers (46th and Broadway.) Going with Mr. BLB and BL-5th grader so it can't be too fancy (mostly for the adult, not the boy...)  Had thought about db Bistro Moderne but open to other suggestions.

Thanks!

Aureole - Cafe Un Deux Trois - Quality Italian -  Orso

Cafe Un Deux Trois is the worst of the bunch, but still serviceable. Honestly, I'd probably go to Aureole or DB Bistro.

46 minutes ago, Keithstg said:

Aureole - Cafe Un Deux Trois - Quality Italian -  Orso

Cafe Un Deux Trois is the worst of the bunch, but still serviceable. Honestly, I'd probably go to Aureole or DB Bistro.

Becco has been mentioned earlier if you want to go red sauce Italian.  Totto Ramen if it's cold and rainy.