Sign in to follow this  
Ericandblueboy

DC Men Prefer Boxer-Briefs

A New DC Retailer Bets Big on the Popularity of Men's Undergarments and Grooming Supplies, by Hayley Garrison Phillips for Washingtonian.

Between 2013 and June of 2016, the price of men’s undergarments grew 34 percent ... The report pins men’s underwear as the only one out of the nine male clothing markets they tested during that period to be experiencing growth, pointing to boxer-briefs specifically, the hybrid garment introduced by Calvin Klein in the early-90s. Lacey corroborates that boxer-briefs are Washingtonian’s preference, followed by ‘trunks’ (shorter boxer-briefs, then briefs, with boxers coming in last in popularity.

FYI, I just replaced all of my boxer shorts with new boxer shorts from Ralph Lauren.  I might go check this store out this weekend but I'm not getting any more valuable stuffers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ericandblueboy said:

A New DC Retailer Bets Big on the Popularity of Men's Undergarments and Grooming Supplies, by Hayley Garrison Phillips for Washingtonian.

FYI, I just replaced all of my boxer shorts with new boxer shorts from Ralph Lauren.  I might go check this store out this weekend but I'm not getting any more valuable stuffers.

Thanks for sharing-----Ewwwww!!!!:blink:

Boxer briefs are the way to go!

I don't know how anyone doesn't laugh when seeing a guy in tighty-whities, and I've never understood regular boxers. I guess they'd be fine if one didn't have anything swinging around down there. I'd rather go commando.

stupid.jpg

Sign in to follow this