Breakfast - The Early-Morning, Polyphonic Food Blog

txaggie

Emmi brand grapefruit yogurt (endorsed by Susan Lucci! :lol: ), and Familia muesli.

I have only been able to find Emmi at Balducci's. If anyone knows a less expensive place to buy it I would be much obliged. All of the flavors are good, but the grapefruit is excellent.

Edited by Heather

A leftover baked maple egg custard and a whole wheat/wheat bran/wheat germ/oatmeal/dried fruit muffin - the muffin, a Jan/Feb Cooking Light recipe, is must tastier than it sounds. I baked about 3 batches at once and have kept them in the freezer at no detriment to their flavor/texture.

Just a traditional brakfast....

Peanut butter adn homemade jelly (tha latter from my sister in law in Indiana) on whole wheat... and a huge bowl of Pickled Raddish Kimchee (Katchugee I think??). Water and coffee, and then an hour on the treadmill. My sweat smells a little of garlic!

We split: bagels from the 5th Avenue (Brooklyn) Bageltique: one "everything" spread with Amish butter, one sesame spread with Greek yogurt. Seedless watermelon chunks. Kosher Coke.

I've started checking my BP in the morning just for grins. 110 over 65. Obviously there's room for more artery spackle...I mean bacon :)

At 5:20 - A Quaker Oats breakfast bar before the gym.

At 6:30 - A Trader Joe's Strawberry yougurt after the gym.

PS- Heather and Waitman -- yinz are cruisin' for a bruisin' if you keep gloating like that!!! :unsure: