To Whom Are You Drinking Right Now?

starfish

Cerphe. May not mean much to anybody else, but sometime about 1976 I turned the clock-radio that roused me in time to get the bus to Oakland Mills Senior High from WPGC to WHFS. Life changing. Damien. Weasel. And Cerphe.

Cerphe, btw, does the intro on the immortal and overlooked Waiting For Columbus, by Little Feat. Download it today and get ready for some serious southern fried boogie.

She was a brilliant comedienne, with the greatest timing I've ever seen. I had a small part on an episode of Maude and had a chance to watch her work, up close. She was an inspiration and a role model for all of us sarcastic tall gals with deep voices.
OMG! You're listed in IMDB :rolleyes:. Cool.

the Boston Celtics

I came in here to say the Chicago Bulls for a fantastic effort vs the defending champs. Here's hoping this is a springboard for next season. <_<

And the Chicago Blackhawks! For a come-from-behind winner in Vancouver. 6-3 win, series tied at 1-1, bringing it back home tuesday. :rolleyes:

Louis Marceau Albert Fructidor Volat.
Grandfather. Member of the French Resistance who was privy to the invasion, based on the verse from a Verlaine poem passed on..."the long sobs of autumns's violins".
Family was taken into cellar 65 years ago as bombs fell on the nearest train station (Evreux). Family lore has is that the first Americans Louis Volat met were American Indians and that he told the enemy to go in the direction of the neighboring village in which "les Indiens" were ready... and waiting.

At 7am this morning a gentle soul was accepted into the celestial opera company. Peter is probably right now joyful at ebing with all the greats who ahve passed on beofre him. His greatness was not in his voice, his career but in the joy he brought to all his friends. I only knew Peter from his visits to Dino and yet his leaving today is a great loss and a cause to celebrate his wonderful life.

Cheers!

General Order #3 which was pronounced on June 19th, 1865: "The people of Texas are informed that in accordance with a Proclamation from the Executive of the United States, all slaves are free. This involves an absolute equality of rights and rights of property between former masters and slaves, and the connection heretofore existing between them becomes that between employer and free laborer."

Sam, Marvin, Jackie, Tammie, Biggie, Pac, Big Pun, now Michael, time to join the Night Shift

I feel like I should've heard that song before. 2Pac and Nas' "Thugz Mansion" reminds me of it.

Sometime tonight, I'll tip back the only drink I have in the house [Wasmund's Whisky] and listen to Rhymefests' mixtape Man in the Mirror.