Nick Offerman (1970-), Comic Actor and Writer Known Best for Playing Ron Swanson on "Parks and Recreation"

Al Dente

I don't know how you manage to produce these summaries dude. How long did it take to put together that last post?

Props to Nick Offerman

[Note: Al Dente wrote that after I commented on 4 episodes - I'm going to continue to update the post as I watch Season 3, so it's going to be one heck of a lot longer than it currently is.]

I have to write them as I watch; otherwise, they don't get done.

Offerman's my favorite character - however, as of yesterday, I'm most likely a proud Hoosier parent with a son who just got a large scholarship to their music school, and for the first time in my life, I'll be putting a bumper sticker on my car that says, "Indiana." (Do you see the inherent conflicts with boycotts? (Uh, no, Matt, you're *not* going to this great music school because of what some guys wearing suits in Indianapolis did.) If anyone knew how much racism was at Clemson when I was there, they'd be taking their blinders off and setting their sights elsewhere, I assure you.) I wonder how people who boycott feel about "acceptable collateral damage" during times of war or during an embargo.

Nick is doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit:

Q:

Hi Nick! I'm very excited to have this opportunity!

What's a day in the life of Nick and Megan's life like? Do you guys have any silly traditions?

Thanks for doing this! Best wishes to you both!

A: Contrary to popular belief, Megan and I are just two normal, sandwich-eating Americans. We get up in the morning, slather ourselves in a fresh Oat pudding and rub our bodies together until we have both ejaculated a stream of ecstasy that turns our love-tub into a warm goulash of effluvia and passion. Stepping into the yard, shivering in our naked delight, Megan daintily taps upon the bark of our Ent, who releases one drop of dew from one leaf, impossibly high upon its upper branches. This elephantine droplet plummets from such great heights and splashes us clean, filling our noses and other orifices with an elvish, lavender magic as we skip about our several closets, giggling and tickling one another. The squirrels are really funny during this recess, and there's a shitload of LOLing taking place. As the closet faeries weave the day's raiments about our quivering flesh, we settle into our Offerman Woodshop chairs and check our emails, like anybody. Pretty boring.

• Like 1