Paragon Title & Escrow Company, Conducting Residential and Commercial Real-Estate Settlements for Over Thirty Years - Bethesda, MD

pras

Hi, many of you may have seen me posting in other forums.  My name is Philip Raskin and I am an attorney at Paragon Title & Escrow Company.  I am a licensed attorney in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia.

Paragon has been around for over 30 years conducting real estate settlements (residential and commercial) in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.  Our 7 attorneys have over 100 years of combined service. In addition to the attorneys, we are supported by 20 of the best staff in the industry.  Our office is known for our thoroughness and ability to get the most difficult cases closed.  We do not cut corners.  We stay every evening until all emails and voice mails are responded to.

I am sorry if the above sounded a lot like a sales pitch--it was not meant to be.  I am proud to be associated with this company knowing that we are conducting business at a very high level, act ethically and provide our clients with a great result.

Enough about me.

If anyone has any real estate questions, ever, please feel free to reach out to me without any obligations.  I am always happy to help.

Philip Raskin