Pho & Exotic Fruit, Eden Center - Vietnamese with a Slight Emphasis on Fruits and Vegetables - Closed

I don't know what it means or if it's correct, but AVG (antivirus/safe searching program) blocked a threat from the above web site. It's called "Blackhole Exploit".

Confirmed, trying to go to this link, the page shows for a split second, and then tries to redirect elsewhere. NoScript is stopping it on my end, but people using "hole-ier" browsers should not click that link.

That's odd. I just checked the URL and it's the right link.

Here's a pdf menu.

Really good pho and smoothies. Had really pleasant cheerfull if far from textboosak. Cute spoons. Old man and ehind the countdr is proud to say no msg, brothis made from beef bones and tastes like it. Fresh comforting vibrant flavors. Will be going back for the coming soon expanded menu. Bit pricey. Its good if yer patient and generally in a good spirit

Regarding the above post, I don't seem to be getting any attempts at redirects on my (MacBook Safari) browser - does everything appear to be in order now? (Don't write a lot of text - I'll delete this stuff when all is confirmed well.)

Threat is still blocked according to Firefox.

Their spring roll is made with ground chicken as opposed to pork - presumably a little healthier. I think pork tastes better but I liked the ones made here. I asked for pho with tendon - I got quite a bit of tendon, and a couple of pieces of meat as well. Really liked the flavor of the broth and it was abundantly salty (thus I didn't slurp down all the soup). I also ordered vegetarian pan-fried noodles. I have to say their actual menu is different from the one posted above. These were not yellow egg noodles, but I think the same rice vermicelli used in the pho. There were plenty of veggies, sauted in a nice garlic sauce, all poured on top of the pan fried vermicelli. I took a couple of bites, but since I was already quite full, took the rest with me. Definitely worth going back.

Went back yesterday for my second visit. I'm almost done with trying every restaurant in Eden Center and I'm going back to restaurants that accepts credit cards. I repeated my orders of chicken cha gio, pho with tendon, and added some salt and pepper fried tofu. I was expecting flavors on the tofu like the flavors from salt and pepper squid but the flavors were not as vibrant. I liked them at $5 or thereabouts for a decent sized portion. I had some really good salt and pepper fried tofu at Miu Kee but IIRC, the dish costs almost $10 there. The pho broth tasted strongly of clove and cinnamon, which I liked. They gave me a $1 off coupon for my next visit.

updated menu