70's Frankfurter (was Krazy Koshary) - DC Food Truck Serving Different Types of Hot Dogs

i had some today and enjoyed it. it's a mix of rice, lentils, chickpeas and vermicelli topped with a garlicky tomato sauce and fried onions. my vegetarian version also came with a pan-fried hard boiled egg. Simple flavors but homey and satisfying. or $7 i received more than enough food for 2 lunches, and the service was very pleasant.

It appears the offerings have changed as well - could someone try and find out if the ownership has changed also?

The Twitter account appears to be the same one used in the previous incarnation though I am sure that the handle was not @70sfranfurter before.

I hope they are serving good dogs, surprisingly that has been the one food offering that has been missing from the whole food truck "kraze".

It appears the offerings have changed as well - could someone try and find out if the ownership has changed also?

Very strange -- I had the usual "Koshary bowl" from the Krazy Koshary truck itself on Wednesday, May 1st -- the date they allegedly changed over to frankfurters!