Pina's Pizza, BYOB Pizza Parlors in Three Area Locations

I'll have to re-try Pina's. I haven't been there in like 15 years and from what I remember, it wasn't that great, but who knows - it's been a long time, and considering I live around the corner, I should probably check it out.

They changed owners a few years ago and the quality improved. I am admittedly biased because of how well they treat my grandmother and her canasta friends but beyond that it's a good place for an honest, decent, family Italian meal. We've never had the pizza but it looks good. Of course, that's coming from someone who eats DC pizza.

It's been 15 years since you've had Pina's?!

man, i'm not that old, but 15 years ago i was in HS and sometimes walking home from the bus stop, i would stop in lee's hoagie house or pina's for after school treats! (unless i'm thinking of the wrong place...we're talking about the pina's that in the strip mall where graham's pub is, right?)

regardless, maybe tonight i'll bike over there and see what the deal is and report back.

It's been 15 years since you've had Pina's?!

Don't even bother trying-my cousin and I have come up with every possible way to put Pina's in a conversation wink.gif

man, i'm not that old, but 15 years ago i was in HS and sometimes walking home from the bus stop, i would stop in lee's hoagie house or pina's for after school treats! (unless i'm thinking of the wrong place...we're talking about the pina's that in the strip mall where graham's pub is, right?)

regardless, maybe tonight i'll bike over there and see what the deal is and report back.

Yep, that's the place. We miss Lee's terribly but Pina's is more filling. Their spaghetti tends to be thick and solid.

I've always wanted to check out the Bingo parlor at the end of the strip.