Beszel or Ul Qoma

porcupine

A unique opportunity has me visiting eastern Europe in a few months, so of course I'm excited to go someplace really unusual as a side trip.  But which one?  Assuming I pass the entrance exam, of course, and can pick up this whole "unseeing" business.  Ul Qoma sounds far more lively and contemporary, though I'd have to sneak in through Canada because of the blockade.  But something about the history and gritty aspect of Beszel appeals, too, and I like coffee more than tea.  And what about those dumplings...?  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

A unique opportunity has me visiting eastern Europe in a few months, so of course I'm excited to go someplace really unusual as a side trip.  But which one?  Assuming I pass the entrance exam, of course, and can pick up this whole "unseeing" business.  Ul Qoma sounds far more lively and contemporary, though I'd have to sneak in through Canada because of the blockade.  But something about the history and gritty aspect of Beszel appeals, too, and I like coffee more than tea.  And what about those dumplings...?  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

I randomly stumbled across this just now - what happened?