Thai Taste, Rockville - Tied Up.

Newish restaurant on Traville Gateway Drive, near Skewers. I've had two lunches there. The first was not worth writing about, but the panang curry today was a good solid rendition with a nice presentation. Not a destination restaurant, but a nice choice for Thai in that part of the county.

Across the street is a sign for Cava/ Greek Mezze Wine Bar Martinis. Still has paper all over the windows; not sure when it's opening. Anyone know more?

Newish restaurant on Traville Gateway Drive, near Skewers. I've had two lunches there. The first was not worth writing about, but the panang curry today was a good solid rendition with a nice presentation. Not a destination restaurant, but a nice choice for Thai in that part of the county.

Across the street is a sign for Cava/ Greek Mezze Wine Bar Martinis. Still has paper all over the windows; not sure when it's opening. Anyone know more?

Bethesda Magazine reports that it's a new venture of Dimitri Moshovitis, Tel Aviv Cafe's chef, and two servers from Olazzo, scheduled to open at the end of the month. They are still renovating inside, however, and I suspect that they are 2-3 weeks away from a start date.

Thai Taste is now Bua Thai.