Memorizing The States Bordering The Mississippi River In 60 Seconds Or Less

DonRocks

Here is a quick, easy way to memorize the 10 states bordering the Mississippi River, from North to South, in less than one minute.

You will be *shocked* at how useful this seemingly innocuous bit of knowledge is.

Bear in mind: This is 20% of all of the states in the USA, and you're about to have them memorized, North to South, in what is essentially the geographical midpoint of our country.

Ready?

Here goes:

Mr. Wilson Is Inside Miss Kathkart's Twat All Morning Long

That's it! That's all there is!

If you were a Dennis The Menace fan, you will never forget this for the rest of your life.

And I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed, to say that I made this up from scratch.

dividi70.gif,

PS - Okay, so it's spelled "Cathcart." I didn't know that until after I thought up the acronym (actually, I didn't know that until just this moment), so you'll just have to incorporate this into your psyche from this point forward - it's a minor adjustment well-worth the effort.

PPS - Note also that Kentucky (which is the "problem state" in this acronym) is the one that also prevents things from being a perfect west-east-west-east-west-east flow going all the way from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico (either Kentucky or Tennessee, take your pick, but I figure since Kentucky has the spelling problem, it might be easier just to remember that one; it's probably more "correct" to deem it Tennessee since that's the state that makes two consecutive states be east-east). Just remember the KT-Boundary and you're good to go.

AREN'T YOU *GLAD* YOU KNOW THIS?!

• Like 2