Diemo Productions - Film Production Compamy Looking for Grant Funding

curiouskitkatt

About Diemo Productions

An entrepreneur without funding is a musician without an instrument.
-Robert Rice, Jr
---
Enlisting a little help from my friends for a group of guys that really deserve it. Wonders never cease to amaze me  how much talent , and passion that Im blessed to be around. The team behind Diemo is  prime example of it. 
I recently watched a short on a death ritual that is practiced ceremoniously in the indigenous region of the Philippines.  Bogwa-a film on Globalization,and Cultural Survival among the Ifugao of the Philippines was beautiful curated,but left me wanting to know more about the tribe. The team wants to go back to pick up where they left off, but as artists, they rely heavily of grants to cover their expenses. 
They have hit grant roadblocks. As a dear friend of one of the founders of Diemo, I am asking for help. What resources, or foundations could these guys tap into to apply for grants,or funding of any means. 
Any direction will greatly be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for any input from the forum.
Grateful,
kat

In all seriousness, why don't you have them produce a film about us?

I have the exact same problem they do, and maybe we can help each other out. In twelve years, Ed McMahon has yet to come knocking on my door.

They're probably a great production company with zero knowledge of the money game (but they know damned good-and-well what they're worth); we're a great restaurant website with zero knowledge of the money game (but I know damned good-and-well what we're worth). At the very least, we can commiserate over a donut. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonRocks said:

In all seriousness, why don't you have them produce a film about us?

I have the exact same problem they do, and maybe we can help each other out. In twelve years, Ed McMahon has yet to come knocking on my door.

They're probably a great production company with zero knowledge of the money game (but they know damned good-and-well what they're worth); we're a great restaurant website with zero knowledge of the money game (but I know damned good-and-well what we're worth). At the very least, we can commiserate over a donut. :)

I can make that happen.