Franny's - Francine Stephens' and Andrew Feinberg's Family-Friendly, Socially Conscious Dining on Flatbush Avenue in Park Slope - Closing Aug 20, 2017

On 3/26/2012 at 1:22 PM, pidgey said:

Despite hearing how family-friendly some parts of Brooklyn are, it seems that these actual restaurants are a secret, since I'm not finding much. If you've been to a restaurant in Brooklyn and thought to yourself, "Wow, look at all these kids in here!", please let me know what they are. We're heading there next month for a long weekend. Obviously, my baby bird eats out quite a bit now with us here in D.C., but the regular caveats apply (early dinner, varied menu but don't necessarily need a kids menu, not too hipster). Thanks!

On 3/26/2012 at 4:28 PM, weinoo said:

If you're going to be in Brooklyn, forget about the "not too hipster" thing.

That said, I hear Franny's entertains lots of strollers.

On 3/27/2012 at 0:54 PM, mtpleasanteater said:

Franny's is a good idea in that case. You can take the Q, the food is great, and there will be tons of other children there.

On 4/16/2012 at 8:35 PM, pidgey said:

We're back and had a great time! We tried going to Franny's on Saturday at 5 pm, only to be told that there would be an hour and a half wait.

On 3/1/2015 at 3:27 PM, Tweaked said:

We showed up at Franny's at around 5:30 on a Saturday and faced at least an hour wait. Looked like just about every table had at least one little kid, the bar area too. We moved on.

Franny's Closing Sunday August 20

Screenshot 2017-07-17 at 3.43.37 PM.png