2007 Fritz Haag Brauneberger Juffer Kabinett

jdl

Had a bottle in SF last week and it was spectacular. Pitch-perfect with everything I'm looking for in a bottle of kabinett. Thinking about ordering a bunch from Dee Vine, but wondering if there's a local source that might be competitively priced.

Mmmmmmm, riesling.

Had a bottle in SF last week and it was spectacular. Pitch-perfect with everything I'm looking for in a bottle of kabinett. Thinking about ordering a bunch from Dee Vine, but wondering if there's a local source that might be competitively priced.

Mmmmmmm, riesling.

Talk to Phil at Bassin's. He has the best german selection in the area. I know that they have the 06 in stock. The 07's are just starting to arrive and they should probably get it in stock within the next couple of months.

Talk to Phil at Bassin's. He has the best german selection in the area. I know that they have the 06 in stock. The 07's are just starting to arrive and they should probably get it in stock within the next couple of months.

I think I'm just gonna order it from DVW. For one thing, they already have it. For another, the cost of shipping will pretty much be wiped out by the full-case discount.