Just Off The Turnip Wagon

DonRocks

Sounds like Jarad pissed in her wine.  One thing's for sure:  he will next time.

:lol: Talk about cheap shotting someone and completely gratuitously to boot. Pissing in her wine next time would be too lenient -- I'm thinking... oh well better not get into other bodily functions.

Edited to add: Congratulations to NB and its staff for another nice review

Edited by FunnyJohn

Congrats to Tony and Danny for a complimentary review. So well deserved.

On a side note, was it really necessary to slam Nectar? What's with personal attacks against Jarad? Who would ever want to PRETEND to be snooty? I thought the whole point of snootiness is that it be heartfelt and genuine. That's pure fuckwittage. And what's with the incredibly bad, unimaginative writing? What's with reciting of menu items masquerading as reviews? See below.

"Rack of lamb is crusted with nuts and served with string beans and a sauce of yogurt and roasted garlic; wild salmon is paired with English cucumber, tomatoes and basil; and hanger steak comes with roasted potatoes and wilted chicory. "

This is how reviews are written:

- Receive assignment to churn out X number of words.

- Stay short of a hundred words after hours of sucking on pencils.

- Log on to nottibianche.com.

- Copy menu language. Sprinkle "comes with" and "and" throughout.

- Submit copy. Collect fee.

No offense, but even I can write more entertainingly than this person. And I would love to read Jarad's response to the turnip wagon bit. THAT would be entertaining and well written.

Or he can just piss in her wine.

Edited by Nadya

On a side note, was it really necessary to slam Nectar? What's with personal attacks against Jarad? Who would ever want to PRETEND to be snooty? I thought the whole point of snootiness is that it be heartfelt and genuine.  That's pure fuckwittage. And what's with the incredibly bad, unimaginative writing? What's with reciting of menu items masquerading as reviews? See below.

No offense, but even I can write more entertainingly than this person. And I would love to read Jarad's response to the turnip wagon bit. THAT would be entertaining and well written.

Or he can just piss in her wine.

1. Based upon the original review of Nectar by Lothar she is not speaking about me, but of one of my former frontwaiters who shall remain nameless. (Rhymes with a short grain starch.)

2. I'm far more imaginative to simple pee in someone wine. Though if it's a hot day the boys may need to take a dip.