Searching for Shipyard

I'm hoping that some of the fine folk that peruse this site might be able to help me out in my search for Shipyard Summer Ale. I had it while I was up in Maine and while I concede there are better beers out there, for whatever reason I have a bad hankering for it. While I have been able to find Shipyard IPA, Shipyard Export, and Shipyard's Old Thumper at some of the stores in the area, I was wondering if any of you knew if there was a store that could special order it or happened to carry it within the greater DC Metro area. I've been combing online and coming up empty handed...

Thanks in advance!

Yep. We carry it :huh:

Joe, thanks to you I'm currently enjoying a delicious Shipyard Summer out on the deck! I'm sure I'll be stopping by to pick more up throughout the summer (and hopefully you'll stock the Shipyard Pumpkin this fall :rolleyes: ). Thanks!

I'm back on the hunt for Shipyard Summer...after the helpful replies upthread I found it in a few places (Ace, D'Vines) last year.

This year however, I haven't been able to track any down. When I asked Joe on a recent visit into Ace he said he wasn't sure if they were going to be able to get any this summer. Any leads/tips on where I could pick a case up would be greatly appreciated (again)!

Did Joe say why they wouldn't be getting any?

I have a friend who is planning a road trip to Maine and might be able to load up the car on the way back, but I'm curious as to whether it's a production issue or just a distribution one?.

He didn't seem to know.

My buddy was just at the brewery and he didn't mention any supply issues other than last year...it's weird b/c I saw the summer ale a few places last year and the pumpkinhead (fall seasonal) all over the place.

**this search is what initially brought me to the site a bit over a year ago...my how time flies...

Sorry, Corridor is a big booze warehouse in Laurel, MD. They are the same folks as Total Beverage in VA (so they probably have it too) but due to some archaic liquor laws they have to be different companies or names or whatever.