Greenberry's Coffee and Tea, Six Area Locations

I tried the frozen yogurt at Greenberry's coffee shop in the strip in Rosslyn. I was disappointed to find out that their yogurt isn't tart (they already happen to have a -berry name so it would have fit in great :rolleyes: ). They had one flavor - French vanilla - and a few toppings.

There's a new Greenberry in Rockville, MD..... Excellent tart, original flavor yogurt. I haven't tried the other flavors...dark chocolate and others. But my choice of original flavor with coconut flakes (not sweetned) and mango was excellent.

I am amazed at the throngs that flock to Greenberry's. The coffee is dreadful, tastes burnt, and its been that way for years. Admittedly, I have only been to the branches in NoVA but that's more than enough for me. Others obviously relish the ambiance as much as the coffee (and frozen yogurt!).

I am amazed at the throngs that flock to Greenberry's. The coffee is dreadful, tastes burnt, and its been that way for years. Admittedly, I have only been to the branches in NoVA but that's more than enough for me. Others obviously relish the ambiance as much as the coffee (and frozen yogurt!).

Good news. Soon you will be able to criticize their beer and wine service as well, along with their selections of artisanal cheeses and charcuterie, at least that is what the Rosslyn store is announcing as "coming soon." That is, unless that big 'ole trench dug up in the parking lot doesn't swallow up that whole strip first.

I guess you could call this development the "Northside Social Effect."

The Rockville location, oddly, now has a sign that says "gerenberry's". I would think this is a mistake on the part of the lighted sign company, except it appears to say the same thin on the window. Also, I'm pretty sure it USED to say "greenberry's."

Perhaps it is now owned by former Yankee catcher Bob Geren.

The Rockville location, oddly, now has a sign that says "gerenberry's". I would think this is a mistake on the part of the lighted sign company, except it appears to say the same thin on the window. Also, I'm pretty sure it USED to say "greenberry's."

Or it could be a The Saloon / The Saloun situation.

There was no Rockville location of Greenberry's - it was Greenberry. I assume because someone didn't know how to google their business name and see another company with virtually the exact same name was selling the same product in the same area they had to change it.