Dale's Pale Ale

brr

Calvert Woodley has canned six-packs of Dales Pale Ale. Had never heard of it before but I have to say it kicks ass. Theres almost a cognitive dissonance in raising a can of beer to your lips and being rewarded with such a flavorful beer!!
I had this the other day, and it is indeed a very strange experience to taste such a good beer from a can. Are there any other (good) breweries besides Oskar Blues that are canning?

I haven't been in two years, but my love affair with Dale's Pale Ale isn't what it used to be. :rolleyes:

8 bucks seems steep but I have never had it on tap. Love the cans though.

I can't vouch for production levels, but once these microbrews start showing up in Harris Teeters, I take it as a red flag.

I still think it's a good beer, but I do agree that it's not the same product that I tried a while back. It's now considerably less assertive, it drinks more like a mainstream "premium" beer than a microbrew. I'll still happily take it over Yuengling, Amstel, Stella, etc if it's going to become as widely available as it looks like it will.

Speaking of cans have you tried Dale's Pale Ale from Oskar Blues? It's a great example of a hoppy pale ale and easily my favorite beer in a can. The Ten-Fiddy Stout & Gordon IPA are worth trying too.

Yay! Tell me Dale's Pale Ale is going to become the RickRoll of DR.com. :rolleyes:

For instance: "The soft opening date has been announced. Check this site for details."