Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

qwertyy

Hiya. I'm about to make chocolate-covered strawberries (with the GORGEOUS little rubies we picked up at Dupont this morning), but I don't have wax or parchment paper where I can set them to harden. Is there anything else I can use instead? Saran wrap? Foil? Reeeeeally don't want to go to the grocery store...

Thanky!

I'd spray a baking sheet or plate with cooking spray and put them directly on that.

This would have been an excellent suggestion had I seen it before I impetuously dived in :D . I went with foil on a sheet pan I'd chilled in the freezer, and it worked like a dream. I put a knob of butter in the chocolate, so I don't know if that helped, but they came out gorgeous. Thanks for the suggestion though!

This would have been an excellent suggestion had I seen it before I impetuously dived in :D . I went with foil on a sheet pan I'd chilled in the freezer, and it worked like a dream. I put a knob of butter in the chocolate, so I don't know if that helped, but they came out gorgeous. Thanks for the suggestion though!

And another lesson learned for next time...pictures!

Living Vicariously,