Muffins

bookluvingbabe

BLToddler passed his baked egg food challenge today and we can now serve him limited quantities of foods with baked eggs in them.

Like muffins!

So I'm looking for muffin recipes--savory as well as sweet-- that I can try on him. Bonus points for ones that sneak a little extra veg in to him and ones that are high in protein are always good.

There are so many recipes out there that I don't know where to begin--turn to the tried and true from the DR community seems like a good place!

Thanks!

Jennifer

My family really likes a pumpkin muffin recipe, which I found in a book by Elizabeth Alston ("Muffins"). I am hesitant to reprint it here, but it did come up on at least one blog when I googled it. We generally do not include the almonds in the recipe and do not always include the chocolate chips. I know there are many other similar recipes out there.

My family really likes a pumpkin muffin recipe, which I found in a book by Elizabeth Alston ("Muffins"). I am hesitant to reprint it here, but it did come up on at least one blog when I googled it. We generally do not include the almonds in the recipe and do not always include the chocolate chips. I know there are many other similar recipes out there.

I have that cookbook and like that pumpkin muffin recipe too! I don't include the almonds but have always included the chocolate chips. The muffins really do taste better after a day or two.