Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout

levjn

So - since fall has decided to make its exit this week and has been replaced with winter... I'm thinking pumpkin beers will have to suffice for the fall experience this weekend! :( Has anyone spotted the Fisherman’s Pumpkin Stout (Cape Ann Brewing Co. - Mass.) in stores or on tap in our area? I'd especially like to find it near Arlington. I've seen the Fisherman IPA in Whole Foods in the past but haven't checked them for the Pumpkin Stout. We had this beer on tap in a bar in Philly last November and had never had a Pumpkin STOUT before... stil haven't seen another. I've even attempted a similar taste by making a black and tan at home using a good Pumpkin Ale with a stout... results are close but still not quite the same. :P Thanks for the help!

Has anyone spotted the Fisherman’s Pumpkin Stout (Cape Ann Brewing Co. - Mass.) in stores or on tap in our area?

How about for 2010? any signs of it yet? this is one of my absolute favorites, I fondly remember a fine October afternoon at Ginger Man in NYC with this one ...

I found it at Whole Foods Clarendon about a month or so ago... it wasn't on display, but the guy had it in the back, so I bought a case. Unfortunately, this batch seems a bit "flat" this year... almost like an English cask style in its "flatness".... I am still coveting them though and making my way through the case... have about 8 left! :)