Chairman's Reserve

jparrott

I don't sell Chairman's Reserve. But you should buy it. Under $30 for a liter. Oily, but not too oily. Spicy, but not too spicy. Sweet, but not too sweet. Woody, but not too woody. And imported and marketed by Bowie's own Clyde Davis, who is also the man behind the excellent Castries peanut cream liqueur.

It's an excellent rum for mixing (I've made more than a few slings with it, Dolin blanc, lemon juice, bit o' simple, and soda), or just drinking with a dab of syrup and an eighth of a lime. It slots in beautifully, style-wise and price-wise, between El Dorado 5-year-old (full disclosure: I sell this, and drink a lot of it) and Appleton V/X (which I don't sell, but do adore).

Ace has got it. As do most of DC's other fine spirits purveyors.

I don't sell Chairman's Reserve. But you should buy it. Under $30 for a liter. Oily, but not too oily. Spicy, but not too spicy. Sweet, but not too sweet. Woody, but not too woody. And imported and marketed by Bowie's own Clyde Davis, who is also the man behind the excellent Castries peanut cream liqueur.

It's an excellent rum for mixing (I've made more than a few slings with it, Dolin blanc, lemon juice, bit o' simple, and soda), or just drinking with a dab of syrup and an eighth of a lime. It slots in beautifully, style-wise and price-wise, between El Dorado 5-year-old (full disclosure: I sell this, and drink a lot of it) and Appleton V/X (which I don't sell, but do adore).

Ace has got it. As do most of DC's other fine spirits purveyors.

Chairman's Reserve makes me happy. :angry:

I know too that the importer, Team Spirit, is donating a respectable share of this quarter's profits to Haiti earthquake relief, so you can buy it and feel extra good about your purchase.