Michael D. Silveus, DDS, PC - Family Dentistry on Leesburg Pike in Tysons Corner

I've been going to the same dental practice in the middle of Falls Church* my entire life, and really like them. Originally, I saw Dr. John Kannar, but switched over to Dr. Stephen Donohue and Dr. Michael Silveus when Dr. Kannar retired. Dr. Donohue is excellent, but I now typically see Dr. Silveus when I go. He is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and really does try to make a trip to the dentist as pleasant as possible. The staff is great too, and some have been there for what seems to be forever. You know what else? Dr. Silveus always calls to check how I am after I have something done. I really like that. Anyway, his info is:

Michael D. Silveus, DDS, PC
8150 Leesburg Pike # 503
Vienna, VA 22182
Telephone: (703) 532-2020
Website

If you're looking for a dentist near Falls Church Tysons, I highly recommend this practice.

Rich Boone

[*RWBooneJr: The practice has moved to Tysons in the PNC Bank building at the corner of Leesburg Pike and International Drive. I have updated the address above.]

I recently visited Dr. Silveus, who just relocated to Tysons, because I cracked a molar. I thought I'd add that I not only received the same excellent care as always, but the practice has gone even more high-tech. They now have a milling machine that can make inlays and crowns while you wait, which means one visit instead of two. The inlay that replaced the missing part of my tooth is really beautiful work. And there's a garage that's free with validation, so parking is easy.

Rich Boone