What Would Cheeses Do?

zoramargolis

According to an ad on the back page of the WashPost Health section today:

"VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR STUDY ON CHEESE EATING

Volunteers will be paid $100 for completing the study on September 14,2006. Study will require eating 2 meals, consisting of only cheese; remaining at the center for 8 hours, and having blood samples drawn. Please contact: 202-686-2210 ext. 368 or bhuang@pcrm.org."

If it's Epoisses, I'm in! I'm afraid, though, that the volunteers will just be Jacked around. :)

According to an ad on the back page of the WashPost Health section today:

"VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR STUDY ON CHEESE EATING

Volunteers will be paid $100 for completing the study on September 14,2006. Study will require eating 2 meals, consisting of only cheese; remaining at the center for 8 hours, and having blood samples drawn. Please contact: 202-686-2210 ext. 368 or bhuang@pcrm.org."

If it's Epoisses, I'm in! I'm afraid, though, that the volunteers will just be Jacked around. :)

Do you know what PCRM is?

http://www.pcrm.org/

I would think twice before participating in a study sponsored by them.

Their motive is likely to be to prove that cheese is bad for you.
They attempt to hide their militant vegan agenda behind seemingly harmless "scientific" studies. They have been waging a very public war on the dairy industry for a couple of years now, so the cheese study - as tempting as it is - doesn't surprise me.

p.s. PCRM are the people who exposed the health risks of hi carb diets by releasing Dr. Atkins' autopsy to the media. :)