Yahoo Food

Jacques Gastreaux

I don't know how their restaurant review system works. They list a place called "Harry's" (which I initially thought might be part of the Sam & Harry's regime) which is in the Hotel Harrington. They give it 4 1/2 stars out of five.

Quiznos got 5 stars. It appears to be based on user reviews. Just as useful as the anonymous washingtonpost.com user reviews.

I don't know how their restaurant review system works. They list a place called "Harry's" (which I initially thought might be part of the Sam & Harry's regime) which is in the Hotel Harrington. They give it 4 1/2 stars out of five.
Ha! I go to Harry's -- when I want to get bombed on Christmas as a result of my family being crazy and nothing else is open. On that night, and that night alone, it earns its stars.

Yes, but where did they come from? The site just went live today. The reviews appear to come from some 3rd party vendor.

Typically a website like this goes live (or becomes open to the general public) months after being open to a smaller group of invitation-only users. The smaller beta group of users helps to develop content.