Wine Source

I'm not a big wine person, but they offer a lot of assistance here. People are very friendly and they seem to have a pretty decent selection for Baltimore. More than just wine they have good beer, cheese, chocolate and assorted gourmet items. Plus I think you can pick up some regional olive oil. Apparently there's some part of MD with a microclimate suited for growing olives. Who knew?

I'm not a big wine person, but they offer a lot of assistance here. People are very friendly and they seem to have a pretty decent selection for Baltimore. More than just wine they have good beer, cheese, chocolate and assorted gourmet items. Plus I think you can pick up some regional olive oil. Apparently there's some part of MD with a microclimate suited for growing olives. Who knew?
Yeah but isn't that owner a little smug? Helpful but man he thinks he is Messiah of the Grape.

I used to live in Hampden (hun) in the late 80s. It's hard to believe that there is a wine store there now. I remember a lot of cheap bars, with cheap beer and guys selling hot roast beef sandwichs on the weekends. At that time I was getting KKK notices inside my mailbox, from some of my more generous neighbors. Hampden was strickly a blue collar section of Bmore. Best hamburgers in Baltimore were in a Hampden pub named Frazier's. But wine???? Things have changed there