2006 Borgeot Bourgogne Blanc

DonRocks

The 2006 Borgeot Chardonnay, the one marked "Cuvee Michel Richard" is only $8.00 and is my go-to wine here. I believe it may be the cheapest white wine on the menu - it's a very good Bourgogne Blanc, and a great deal at the price.

I bought three bottles of this from Cecile's FineWine.com in McLean today ($19.99). They were the last three on the shelf, but I think this wine is a current import, and should be readily available - if you don't see it, ask your retailer.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I bought three bottles of this from Cecile's FineWine.com in McLean today ($19.99). They were the last three on the shelf, but I think this wine is a current import, and should be readily available - if you don't see it, ask your retailer.

Cheers,

Rocks.

Good stuff - made from fruit right outside Chassagne-Montrachet. You should also try Albert Grivault's Borgougne Blanc (also a Vinifrance producer, makes only Meursault) - made within the walls of Meursault, the last vintage I tried (2004) was spectacular.

Good stuff - made from fruit right outside Chassagne-Montrachet. You should also try Albert Grivault's Borgougne Blanc (also a Vinifrance producer, makes only Meursault) - made within the walls of Meursault, the last vintage I tried (2004) was spectacular.

I had the 2005 Grivault Meursault Village last Sunday and it was delicious.