TV Shows About Booze

edenman

So I'm liking the coverage that the "Thirsty Traveler" guy provides, but he's annoying the hell out of me. A friend recommended "Three Sheets" which seems to revolve more around getting drunk (I haven't seen any of this yet, but that's my impression).

Any other TV shows about alcohol and/or travel that are worth checking out? I also heard about "Beer Nutz" but haven't checked that one out yet.

There is "Great Cocktails" on the Fine Living Network, but the host is even more annoying than the Thirsty Traveler. Its best to record it if possible, so that way you can, for instance, skip the segment on how to make a Gin and tonic but watch the interview with Gary Regan.

I think there is also a show called "Get Drunk in China" on Fine Living or the Travel Network.

I recently watched a program called "Moonshine" on he History Channel.

So I'm liking the coverage that the "Thirsty Traveler" guy provides, but he's annoying the hell out of me.
Our Tivo is picking up all shows related to Germany/Bavaria in preparation for our Oktoberfest visit this year. I watched the "Thirsty Traveller" episode where he went to Oktoberfest and it was a 30-minute cringefest because he was so s**t faced most of the time. Ugh.

Our Tivo is picking up all shows related to Germany/Bavaria in preparation for our Oktoberfest visit this year. I watched the "Thirsty Traveller" episode where he went to Oktoberfest and it was a 30-minute cringefest because he was so s**t faced most of the time. Ugh.

I never understood the appeal of Munich's Oktoberfest-- just a bunch of yanks, brits, and aussies puking off of amusement rides.