Yami Yami, Bubble Tea and Maki Rolls on College Avenue in College Park - Closed

There's a great bubble tea place in College Park besides Ten Ren. (I've always found Ten Ren's bubbles a little inconsistent.) It's called Bubble Mix. Unfortunately it's got extremely bizarre hours, especially for a college town. But they have some great options and you can mix various flavors like strawberry with lychee. They also have various jellies (i.e. lychee and coconut) as a choice instead of boba. It's on College Ave. across from the Maryland Book Exchange.

Bubble Mix got sold, and reopened between semesters as Yami Yami. They still have good bubble, and also offer a few sushi rolls and salad bowls- typical college fare. I prefer their bubble to the CPK Ten Ren- I will frequently go to TR for food and around to Yami Yami for bubble.

Bubble Mix got sold, and reopened between semesters as Yami Yami. They still have good bubble, and also offer a few sushi rolls and salad bowls- typical college fare. I prefer their bubble to the CPK Ten Ren- I will frequently go to TR for food and around to Yami Yami for bubble.

Yeah for whatever reason that space has always had problems. Before it was Bubble Mix it was a Lollicup franchise.