Paul White Finds Cat's Pee

Paul is a member of a private wine list I run - living in Wellington, he is perhaps the world's foremost authority on New Zealand wines. Here is something he wrote today, reprinted with his permission - arguably his most amusing post of 2008.

Cheers,

Rocks.

----

Here's a wonderful irony. I've been chasing this big old tom that keeps entering our cat door to terrorize our little Burmese female.

Low and behold, I'm down in the cellar pulling out a stack of NZ sauvignon blancs samples I was about to taste my way through and the big bastard has peed all over them.

Like attracts like, I guess.

Paul J. White, D.Phil. (Oxford University)

Wine, Food and Travel writer

71 Washington Ave, Brooklyn

Wellington, New Zealand

phone 64 4 938 5366

alternate email: drpaulwhite@paradise.net.nz

Paul is a member of a private wine list I run - living in Wellington, he is perhaps the world's foremost authority on New Zealand wines. Here is something he wrote today, reprinted with his permission - arguably his most amusing post of 2008.

Cheers,

Rocks.

----

Here's a wonderful irony. I've been chasing this big old tom that keeps entering our cat door to terrorize our little Burmese female.

Low and behold, I'm down in the cellar pulling out a stack of NZ sauvignon blancs samples I was about to taste my way through and the big bastard has peed all over them.

Like attracts like, I guess.

Paul J. White, D.Phil. (Oxford University)

Wine, Food and Travel writer

71 Washington Ave, Brooklyn

Wellington, New Zealand

phone 64 4 938 5366

alternate email: drpaulwhite@paradise.net.nz

EWWWWWWW