Dinner for 12 near the Pentagon

ohstate

Looking for a good place to hold a dinner celebration mid-week (next week) for about 12 -15 people. Since they're all attending the same meeting near the Pentagon, I was hoping to find someplace walking distance or just a metro stop or two away. Business casual-ish, not too fancy (or pricey as everyone will be on per diem). Any recs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for a good place to hold a dinner celebration mid-week (next week) for about 12 -15 people. Since they're all attending the same meeting near the Pentagon, I was hoping to find someplace walking distance or just a metro stop or two away. Business casual-ish, not too fancy (or pricey as everyone will be on per diem). Any recs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What about a place in Clarendon? I'd say Rays the Steak but they don't do groups.

Pentagon Row has some eateries (Lebanese Taverna is there).
Lebanese Taverna was my first thought. It's fun and good for a group. You can certainly keep costs under per diem, whether you opt for lots of shared mezze items or choose to order full entrees. And if the weather is as nice as it was this evening, there's a nice big outdoor dining area.

Lebanese Taverna was my first thought. It's fun and good for a group. You can certainly keep costs under per diem, whether you opt for lots of shared mezze items or choose to order full entrees. And if the weather is as nice as it was this evening, there's a nice big outdoor dining area.

The more I think about it, the better this sounds. Even the less adventurous could find something to eat here. Thanks all!

Lebanese Taverna was also my first thought. But if any of the less adventurous in your group balk at that idea, Ristorante Murali is not bad. We were there a couple of weeks ago for rwtye's going-away lunch and they did a really good job with a group of ~30 people. Not a single glitch with the service or getting the food out in a timely manner. I probably won't be rushing back any time soon for the food alone, but if looking a place for dining with a group in Pentagon Row, it is a decent option.