Pouilly-Fumé

Where will we go to find the all to delicious Pouilly Fume from Didier Dagueneau? What is to become of the great domaine? I hope plenty of people paid attention during lecture to continue this infamous style!! Huet watch your toes, Mellot watch your heals

Well, Huet and Mellot aren't bottling Pouilly-Fumé (that I know of, at least), but if you want to stay in the family, just start drinking the Serge Dagueneau & Filles Pouilly-Fumés. I believe that estate is Didier Dagueneau's uncle and cousins' concern. Who knows, perhaps they will buy up Didier's vineyard plots. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Lately, I've been selling more Marc Deschamps Pouilly-Fumé. He has more than one bottling, I like everything that I've ever bought of his.

If you want to spend beaucoup bucks, there's always La Doucette.

it is not about the $$ it is about the legacy, and quality of the wines. serge gadueneau is no comparison to what D.D. was doing, nor Ladoucette.. The reference towards Mellot and Huet was for mere fact that they also are on par with being able to walk on water

His oldest son, Benjamin, and his daughter, Charlotte, have been working with him for the past few years in the vineyard and winery. I would watch what they do.

His oldest son, Benjamin, and his daughter, Charlotte, have been working with him for the past few years in the vineyard and winery. I would watch what they do.

and that i shall. should be great to be able to see any style change or dynamic difference in the teachings of the wise man to the children